- Calendar Making (Microsoft Office 2003/2007)
- Card Making (Microsoft Office 2003/2007)
- CD Burning - Microsoft Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
- Digital Camera
- Emails With Microsoft Windows Live Mail
- Emails With Outlook Express (Microsoft Windows XP)
- Getting Started With Spreadsheets
- Microsoft Word Processing
- Newsletters Using Microsoft Word 2003 or 2007
- Picasa 3
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Word Processing 2010
- Workshop - An Introduction To Website building and Publishing (60)
- Workshop - Android Tablets For Beginners (3)
- Workshop - Android Tablets For Beyond Beginners (4)
- Workshop - Apple Exploration - iMac or MacBook (11)
- Workshop - Computer Maintenance (44)
- Workshop - Computer Security (45)
- Workshop - Computing On A Budget (43)
- Workshop - Desktop Publishing with Pageplus SE Cardmaking & Creating a Calendar To Fit In a CD Case.
- Workshop - Dual Booting With Microsoft Windows And Linux (46)
- Workshop - Facebook
- Workshop - Get The Most From Firefox Browser (48)
- Workshop - Linux For Beginners (50)
- Workshop - Mind Your Money
- Workshop - Relational Databases
- Workshop - Remind Me How To....
- Workshop - Retrieve A Stolen Computer
- Workshop - Skype
- Workshop - Smartphone
- Workshop - Thunderbird Email
- Getting Your Spreadsheets To Make Decisions
- Getting Your Spreadsheets To Work For You Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Giving Your Spreadsheets Impact with Graphs Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Introduction to Searching The Internet Using Google
- Making Your Spreadsheets User Friendly Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Using Graphics in Microsoft Word
- Wordart in Microsoft Word 2007 & 2010
Courses and Workshops
SeniorNet offers a range of courses and workshops, designed to help mature students to become familiar with computers and technology. There are courses and workshops to suit all levels of experience, from complete beginner to advanced.
On the Courses Schedule page you can see the selection of courses available in the current month, with a teaser of the course content. There is a link to the full course/workshop description.
On the Courses Available page there is a list of all currently available courses and workshops, with links to the full course/workshop description.
Our courses and workshops have all been researched, developed and written by our tutors. Our tutors are all mature people, just like our students, so both the course material and the delivery are well suited to our members.
Courses are only available to our current members. If you want to take one of our courses but are not yet a member please fill in the on line form on the 'Join Us' page.
While most actions in Microsoft Windows and Linux are performed by clicking the left mouse button, clicking the right mouse button displays a pop-up menu with special functions and options.
How To Apply For Membership of SeniorNet Hutt City On Line.
You can complete the form on the left side of the on line application page here.
This form is in two pages. Click the Continue button at the end of page 1 to continue on page two.
Complete all the sections marked with a red asterisk (they are mandatory) and the other questions as appropriate.
Then click the button at the end of the form to submit it. You will receive a confirming email.
If you prefer, you can call at our Learning Centre and complete an application in person. Our Learning Centre is at:
Gibson Sheat Building
81 Queens Drive, Lower Hutt 5010